Welcome to my adventures and experiments in creativity. Where writing is like running: sometimes I know where I'm going, and sometimes I see where the mood takes me.


Tuesday 15 February 2011

It's A Bit ... Up And Down

Come the day that I finally reach a conclusion about whether the 2012 Olympics are something that excite me then I may well write about it. Regardless, they are happening and today the event schedule and ticket pricing details were released. The merits of one sport over another can be argued from now until July 27th next year; likewise the cost of tickets and whether the pricing is fair and/or appropriate. However, one price point in particular caught my eye while skimming over the schedule.

On each of August 3rd and 4th, there is a two-and-a-quarter hour trampolining session. While I offer no comment or opinion on its entertainment value, it's hard not to think that anyone spending £185 on an 'A category' seat has clearly got far too much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment